The Takstar SGC-600 is a Super-cardiod, on camera shotgun microphone for interviews and general video work. It’s suitable for use with DSLR, Digital Video and cell phones.
Featuring a sleek, compact design, the mic has an excellent pick-up range (up whilst retaining accuracy and very good reduction of background and ambient noise. Furthermore, the on-board gain fader lets you adjust the gain to +/- 10dB. Additionally, there’s a low-cut function to further reduce noise below 200Hz.
Conveniently, the Takstar SGC-600 will fit most digital cameras as standard via the cold-shoe adapter. Built-in anti-vibration design helps reduction mechanical noise as well handling and unwanted noise from vibration. A standard 1.5V AA Battery provides approximately 100 hours of operation (low power indicator shows when to replace the battery).
Excellent build quality and performance at a budget price (out-performing many of the more expensive modesl).
Takstar SGC-600 Specifications
• Cartridge: Φ10mm condenser cartridge
• Polar Pattern: super-cardioid
• Frequency Response: 50Hz-16kHz
• Sensitivity: -25dB±3dB(0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
• Gain Adjustment: +10dB/0dB/-10dB
• Low Cut: 200Hz 12dB/Oct
• Output Impedance: 2.2KΩ±30%
• Power Supply: 1.5V AA battery
• Product dim: L157mm X H48mm
• Mic Dimensions Φ11mm X L120mm
• Net Weight: 75g( Appr. )