The Takstar CM-60 is a small diaphragm, cardioid condenser microphone. Featuring high sensitivity, low self-noise and a wide dynamic range, it’s designed to produce accurate results for various applications.
Low output impedance and transformerless circuitry make the Takstar CM-60 suitable for use with long cable runs. It’s excellent for ensemble, choir and theatre work. You’ll find the Takstar CM-60 works really well in loud environments and the optional bass filter lets you eliminate low frequency noise. We love it on guitar cabs, acoustic guitar, brass and woodwind. Stand clip included
- Transducer Principle: True Condenser
- Directivity Characteristic: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -38dB±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 100Ω±30% (at 1kHz)
- Load Impedance: ≥1000Ω
- Equivalent Noise Level: ≤20dB A (IEC 581-5)
- Max. Input SPL: 130dB (THD ≤1.0％ at 1kHz)
- Bass Filter: 12dB/octave at 100Hz
- Power Requirements: 48V DC Phantom Power
- Body Dimensions: Ø22 x 132mm
- Net Weight: 112g
There are no reviews yet.