The Takstar SGC-578 is a high quality Shotgun Condenser Microphone with 2 switchable polar patterns. It’s designed for professional video recording via camera, DSLR, mixing desks etc. Featuring array-based pickup technology, it’s highly sensitive with a wide range
Depending on your requirements, simply switch between cardioid or supercardioid polar patterns. Additionally, the Takstar SGC-578 can be powered by either an 1.5AA battery or by connecting 48V phantom power.
Alloy metal body is effective in reducing RF signal interference and improves general audio quality. Ships with both a retractable and straight cable – your choice.
• Transducer Principle: Back electret condenser
• Polar Pattern: Cardioid/Hypercardioid
• Frequency Response: 50Hz-16kHz/80Hz-14kHz
• Sensitivity: -45dB±3dB/-30dB±3dB
• Output Impedance: 500Q/1600Q ±30% (at 1 kHz)
• Load Impedance:≥1000Q
• Power Requirement: 1.5V AA battery or 9-52V phantom power
• Frequency Response Graph
• Retractable cable (Φ4mmX3m）
• Straight cable (Φ3mmX6m）
• AA battery
• 3.5 to 6.3 connector
• Portable bag
• User manual
There are no reviews yet.