The takstar PC-K600 is Large Diaphragm, Studio Condenser Microphone intended for high quality audio recording / broadcasting.
Featuring a 34mm, 0.4 micron ultra-thin diaphragm, the Takstar PC-K600 delivers accurate and detailed sound. The switchable bass filter allows for elimination of unwanted ‘bass-rumble’ whilst the -10dB attenuation switch allows for recording of louder sound sources. Breath and wind noises are effectively reduced by the 3-layer mesh grille.
The Takstar PC-K600 comes with Shock mount, cable and table stand.
• Transducer Principle: true condenser
• Directivity Characteristic: cardioid
• Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
• Sensitivity: -36dB±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at1kHz)
• Output Impedance: ≤100Ω (at 1kHz)
• Load Impedance: ≥1000Ω
• Equivalent Noise Level: ≤10dB (IEC 581-5)
• Max. Input SPL: 140dB (THD ≤1.0% at 1kHz)
• Output Connector: XLRM
• Power Requirement: 48V phantom power
• Body Dimension: 50 mm x 188mm (diameter x length)
• Net Weight: 480g
Microphone Amplifier Specification
• Compatibility with Microphone: dynamic/condenser microphone
• Phantom Power: +48V
• Input Connector: standard XLR, balanced input
• Output Connector: standard XLR, balanced output
• Gain Range: 0-40dB stepless adjustment
• S/N Ratio: ≥100dB (GAIN=10)
• Frequency Response: 20Hz-50KHz±0.2dB
• Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.002% (GAIN=10)
• Signal Level Indication: by seven LEDs
• Power Supply: AC15V/500mA
• Net Weight: 433g
There are no reviews yet.