Performing at level way above its price-point, the RV215A is quite probably the active PA speaker you have been looking for.
With it’s sleek, ergonomic moulded cabinet design and smart black Grille, this PA speaker not only sounds fantastic but looks great as well. Also, with a range of 40Hz through to 20Khz, the RV215A delivers punch, clarity, 300 Watts of power and a quality of sound that is just stunning. Furthermore, should you need to, the on-board processor controlled 3-band EQ will let you adjust the sound to your requirements.
The RV215’s trapezoidal shape means it’s pefect on the floor as a monitor. It can also be stand mounted or fly mounted.
If you need speakers that sound like you paid way more for them, the RV215A Active PA Speaker is for you!
If you don’t need as much fire-power or prefer something a little smaller, check out our RV210A speakers.
Want to use the RV215A as an FRFR speaker? Read all about it here
This versatile speaker also performs really well as a semi acoustic guitar amp. If you are a solo performer plug both your guitar and vocal mic into the speaker at the same time for a really full and warm sound that will make both your guitar and vocal sound amazing.
- 300W active stereo speaker system – ideally suited for a broad range of applications from live PA and monitoring to sound reinforcement.
- High durability injection moulded polymer cabinet – the stability and robustness required for regular live use.
- Integrated handle for easy transportation.
- Trapezoidal design profile – allows for a range of positioning options, including stand-mounted and floor mounted applications (for use as floor monitor).
- 15” low frequency woofer – providing smooth, distortion-free mid, bass and sub frequencies.
- 3-Band EQ Ferro-fluid cooled, low mass titanium diaphragm – supplying detailed and accurate high frequency information to ensure truthful sound reproduction across the entire audio spectrum.
- High efficiency bi-amplified circuitry – low distortion and excellent signal to noise ratio.
- Separate balanced XLR inputs for both ‘Line’ and ‘Mic’ level signals – full flexibility and control.
- Balanced XLR output – providing the ability to ‘chain’ an additional speaker.
- Precision designed crossover circuitry – accurate routing of high and low frequency information to the correct driver. Includes an auto-limit circuit to prevent driver damage.
Why Choose an Active PA Speaker?
Instead of having to carry and hook-up separate amplification, the amplifiers are built-in. Furthermore, the amps are perfectly matched to the speakers giving you the best sound possible.
RMS @ 1% THD 150 W @ 8 Ω
Peak power 600 W @ 8 Ω
RMS @ 1% THD 40 W @ 8 Ω
Peak power 160 W @ 8 Ω
XLR connector (servo-balanced)
Sensitivity -34 dBu to 0 dBu
Input impedance 10 kΩ
Combo jack / XLR (servo-balanced)
Sensitivity ∞ dBu to +0 dBu
Input impedance 10 kΩ
Loudspeaker system data
Frequency range 40 Hz to 20 kHz
Crossover frequency 2.5 kHz (18 dB)
Maximum sound pressure level 122 dB @ 1 m
Dynamic Equalizer Processor Controlled
HIGH 10 kHz / ± 15 dB
MEDIUM 2 kHz / ± 12 dB
LOW 100 Hz / ± 15 dB
Power consumption max. 500 W
Mains voltage / Fuse
100 – 120 V~ (50/60 Hz) T 5,0 A H 250 V
220 – 230 V~ (50/60 Hz) T 2,5 A H 250 V
Mains connector Standard IEC receptacle
Weight & Dimensions
Weight approx. 28.5 kg
Dimensions 720mm x 365mm x 495mm approx
There are no reviews yet.